Monday, February 11, 2008

If you haven't already, read the last post. It is something that still is convicting me this morning. I read it again over the weekend and realized that I really need to make changes in the way I interact with others. My personality is to be "tough"- instead of being loving and nuturting, I'll give you a good kick in the pants to keep you motivated. I know that's what I need many times, so I guess I just assume that it's what everybody else needs too. I pray that the Lord helps me to show Jesus' love to others, by showing less of my "tough" side and more of my soft-hearted, sympathetic side (yes, I know your wondering if I even have one). Now, don't get me wrong - I think we all need a little "tough love" every now and then. But I think that there are other ways that I can better show my and God's love to others.

Lord, help me not to only desire my way. Help me to see through your eyes what each and every person I come in contact with, needs from me. Keep me humble and patient as you change, shape and mold my heart.
In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments: