Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good morning all! School is back in session and with only 8 children today, I feel like I'm on vacation! Do you realize that other people don't see in themselves what you see in them? Do you realize that other people see that you are capable of doing things that you never thought you could do? I think we need to make an effort to encourage those people that we come in contact with. Let the people around you know what positive things you see in them. I know for myself, I wasn't willing to step out of my comfort zone until I had a great friend that was willing to tell me what he saw in me. He didn't give up when I disagreed and now I have learned to not give up when encouraging others. I want you to know that God has a great plan and purpose for you! He can accomplish His will through you, but you have to be willing to say "yes" to stepping out of your comfort zone. Even if you may not have met the person yet that encourages you, you can be the person to encourage others - don't keep your positive feelings about others to yourself, it just may be the confidence booster they need to say "yes" to God.

1 comment:

much2ponder said...

Hope you don't mind my stopping by. I was taken by your positive outlook and your ability to encourage with your words. This was a good post and a good reminder for me. For a moment I had to step back because what you are saying sounds a lot like what I feel in my heart. I love to encourage others. Thanks!