Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good morning my bloggy friends! I have to admit, that with the exception of payday, I am really enjoying this time of being unemployed. Not having a job has given me great opportunities that I didn't have when I was working. Over the past couple weeks, I have had the opportunity to visit with and help our grandparents with yardwork, spend time with our elderly friends that I haven't seen in a long time, mowed our lawn, worked on landscaping, catch up and get ahead on homework, get our home cleaned and back in shape, have lunch with my hubby, have quiet time with my children, volunteer at our church, and of course, apply for jobs. Although, this time is difficult financially, there is also so much good that has come of it. I want to take the opportunity today to thank God for this season. Instead of focusing on the negative, I want to be positive about the place that I am in.


Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purposes.

Have a great day!

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: