Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter blues, I'm not sure, but my husband and I were discussing last night about us both having more negative attitudes lately. It's even easier to fall into this trap when your spouse is already there. I decided today, to make the choice not to be negative or have any more pity parties. See, we do have that choice - It just sometimes takes me awhile to make it. I usually give myself a day or two to wallow in my pity party before I decide to pick myself up, remember who I am in God's eyes and move on. When I spend time wallowing, I waste precious time that I could be available to be used by God. So, I will make the choice today. I may have to make it minute by minute or hour by hour, but today I will choose to have a positive attitude and think on all that is wonderful.
Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinks within himself, so he is.
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

No comments: