Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! My family and I did. We switch back and forth each year between my family and my husband's family for Christmas lunch. This year we went to my mother's for lunch and all my brothers and sisters and their families were there. It was so cool to have everyone together all at once. We then went to my husband's parents house for dinner and enjoyed it very much too. What a wonderful day we had!

I had mentioned last week about hanging door hangers for invitations to our church's Christmas service. We had 643 in attendance. Yea! Even cooler than that was that my husband had most of his family came with us. Parents, aunt, uncle, cousins - it was awesome! It was a great message about the hope we have in Jesus.

Well, it is now time for after Christmas shopping! Our daughter received lots of gift cards for Christmas, so she's ready to shop. Have a great day.

No comments: