Friday, December 7, 2007

Well, the flu bug has officially hit my daycare. I had 2 with it last week and 4 with it today. Oh, the joys of winter! I was very fortunate - even though one was puking here, yesterday, the rest all got sick after their parents picked them up. God so knows what would put me over the edge! We have a busy weekend with our daughter's basketball tournament, so please be praying that none of us get it.

From Today's Christian Woman Magazine "10 Ways to Pray"
Pray Daily For:
1. A deeper understanding of my value and worth before God
2. Caring Christian friendships and involvement in Christian community
3. Opportunities to share Christ through my words and actions.
4. Strength to stand firm in the face of temptation
5. Greater understanding of what it means to be loved by God and to love others
6. Integrity and honesty
7. Humility to admit my sins and ask for forgiveness
8. Wisdom in my daily life and actions
9. A sense of God's calling and purpose in my life
10. Gratitude in all things

No comments: