Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
My Bible commentary says: What do we do when we don't feel like obeying? God has not left us alone in our struggles to do His will. He wants to come alongside us and be within us to help. God helps us want to obey Him and then gives us the power to do what He wants. The secret to a changed life is to submit to God's control and let Him work. Next time, ask God to help you want to do His will.

Not alot more to say. I am slowly, but surely learning that my emotions should not control my actions! Let me say it again: Your emotions do not control your actions!! I know, I know, it's a very hard lesson to learn but if we stay focused on the Truth, we can do it!

No comments: