Monday, November 26, 2007

Back to the real world from a wonderful long weekend! I spent the last four days with friends and family - soaking up the opportunity to focus on being thankful. I try to be thankful each day, but sometimes I need an excuse to truly think about all that I have to be thankful for. I do have much to be thankful for - in fact, I sat down on Thursday and made a large list of everything. I will keep this list to look back on when I'm in the midst of one of my pity parties. Our pastor had encouraged his family to make a list of blessings for the same amount of years of age - they then encouraged him to do the same. He was able to list all 47 things! Will you take the time today to make a list of all the things you are thankful for - try for at least the amount you are in years.

No comments: