Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Last night our daughter's team had a basketball game against an extremely aggresive team. In order to defend themselves, they had to be just as, if not more agressive. When the game was over, she came over to where I was sitting and cried from the pain she was experiencing over a jammed finger. This finger got jammed during the game, but her focus was on game, not the pain. I was proud of her for being focused and tough during the game and not allowing the pain to stop her.
I thought this morning about how I should be more like that. I so easily get discouraged when satan is aggresively attacking me. I get focus on all the negativity in my life instead of focusing on what God is doing through me in that moment. If I fight back against satan just as aggresively as he is pursuing me - I will remember that any and all pain is so well worth it, when in light of heaven's wonderful blessings.

No comments: