Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Good morning my bloggy friends! As my kids continue to grow older by the day, God continues to remind me how very little time I have left with them. Our daughter's basketball team won their 2nd tournament of the season last night. My husband began coaching these girls when they were in 3rd and 4th grades through the Boys and Girls club. We have such a close bond with these girls as we have watched them grow into young women. It broke his heart to let them go to the jr high coaches when they reached 7th grade, not because the coaches weren't good but because he wanted to continue to coach them. The impact that he has had on them amazes me as each girl comes to him after the game to get a hug and high-five. Many times I have underestimated the impact that I can have on a child. How about you? Do you realize how important your love and presence is in the lives of your children or a child?
Have a great day
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: