Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good morning and sorry about missing our time together yesterday. It was a whirlwind of a day that didn't allow for time in front of my computer. Today and tomorrow, I am subbing at Faithful Friends preschool again but this time with the toddlers. I have the opportunity to meet new kids and new staff members today and I pray that God's light will shine through me.

Did you realize that no matter where you are in life, you have a mission field?

Every job is a mission field. Each person that God puts in your path needs Him. Every moment of our lives can be worship.

Will you choose to see your life as an opportunity to share Christ or will you choose to get so caught up in your daily duties that you miss out on opportunities.

It is not easy to do but will you make the right choice today?

By the way, I came up with a new slogan for our family today: We're team Todd and we follow God! (my kids rolled their eyes, but I thought it was GOOD!)

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: