Thursday, October 15, 2009

Well, I guess I was wrong about the whole subbing for the rest of the week. It worked out well, since I normally clean for a neighbor on Thursdays - so I'm headed out to clean. Before I go, I wanted to share a thought with you:

As I read Matthew 28:1-10 about the resurrection of Jesus, something stood out to me. After Mary and Mary Magdalene were told by the angel that Jesus had rose from the dead, they left to tell His disciples. On their way: vs 9 "Suddenly Jesus met them. 'Greetings,' He said. They came to Him, clasped His feet and worshiped Him."

In order to "clasp His feet", they would have had to fall down in worship.

When was the last time you collapsed in worship?

Was the promise of the resurrection any different than every other promise God keeps?

GOD KEEPS EVERY PROMISE HE MAKES!

Do you take the time to at least thank God when He keeps His promises? How about when He answers a prayer?

Our crazy busy lifestyles can keep us from taking the time to worship. Are you willing to make a commitment to take time today to thank God for keeping His promises?

Have a great day!
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: