Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello my bloggy friends! I'm back and no, I have not fallen off the end of the earth. It feels like such a long time since we've talked. I forgot to tell you that I was heading to Indiana to help a friend get ready for her garage sale last week and since there isn't school today, the kids and I slept in! Yea!!

I am waiting for a return call on a job lead. I received a call from the owner of a local Christian preschool last week asking if I would be interested in a teaching job for 3, 4, and 5 year olds. Since MY plan was to do something different from daycare with this new job, I told her that I would have to think about it and let her know. Over the past few days, God and others have reminded me that this job would be exactly what I have been praying for: work in the town I live, a ministry position, and an easy transition.

I called her back on Friday and left a message and then called again this morning and left a message. I haven't heard back yet, but can I ask that you will be praying for God's will to be done in my life?

If this is where He wants me, then it is where I want to be.

I'll keep you updated!

Thanks bunches
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: