Matthew 6:27 "And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?"
Matthew 6:34 "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."
I have a confession to make. I have disobeyed the Word of God this week. I have been overwhelmed, stressed and worried. These three things have kept me from truly connecting with my Savior.
1. We are moving in one week. I am not even close to ready.
2. My homework assignments have been large and taking much of my time.
3. I am attempting to prepare a message for the upcoming ladies banquet I'll be speaking at.
4. Due to the above, I have been slacking in my normal household duties and when my house isn't clean, I'm not a happy person!
5. When we move, I will be down to caring for 2 children and my income will be reduced by 75%
I finally gave it all up this morning! I can no longer carry my loads but I know Who can. In my desperate prayer, I specifically gave each thing on my list to God. I made the decision to do what God asks me to do TODAY and not worry about what is going to happen tomorrow.
AAAAAHHHHHHH - sweet release!
What do you need to give up? What is tying you down and making you heart heavy? It is time for your sweet release. Enjoy!
Have a great day
Living fearlessly in Christ