Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good morning my bloggy friends! We got out of class early last night because our professor had been sick and he really wasn't feeling up to staying the full time. Oh what a blessing it was to me as my stomach was telling me that I needed to go back to bed. I love how God has a way of working things out and taking care of me. I really need to remember His perfect ways as doubt and fear begin creeping in! God is faithful - God is faithful - God is faithful!

I don't think I've shared with you another way that God has been faithful to me. When God started prompting me to go to school, my first concerns were time and money. Even though my time is short, I have been able to complete all assignments on time. I don't know how, but it's a God thing! I was not able to receive any student aid but got approved for student loans. The plan was to pay back the interest on the loans while I was in school and then the rest after school. Praise God, He has paid for my entire first semester through donations and scholarships. I am so crazy for ever doubting God! He always, yes I said always, comes through when you obey His will.

Matthew 7:26-27 Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell - and great was its fall.

What has God laid on your heart? What is He prompting you to do? What do you need to say yes to today?

This will be my last post for a few days as I will be losing my Internet. I will be back when it's hooked up at the new house.

May God bless you and yours

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: