Monday, April 20, 2009

Good morning and happy Monday my bloggy friends! Thank you for praying - yesterday's church services were filled by the presence of God. What a powerful message that we all need to hear in regards to dealing with conflict. Check it out at www.pontiacbible.org. We may not all deal with some issues but conflict is one that none of us can hide from.

Our pastor put out a challenge for us to read the sermon on the mount each day. It is located in Matthew 5, 6, and 7. I began today and was totally convicted. These chapters bring much challenge but I can see how reading them each day will bring these commands to mind when faced with everyday situations.

I am currently writing a research paper for school on the importance of putting your husband before your children. I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Have a great day
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: