Friday, April 10, 2009

Good morning and happy Friday! Well, last night didn't turn out as expected. The other girls that were supposed to meet up with us weren't able to come so I was able to spend the evening visiting with my best friend from high school and we went to beauty school together. What a great time we had catching up! I had forgotten how much I enjoy spending time with her! She has lived in several different states since high school but is preparing to move soon to the vicinity of Gary IN. I'm hoping living closer will spur on a more connected relationship. Facebook has been a great catalyst in keeping us connected too.
I was also reminded of how we have to be intentional about our relationships. Who do you want to build a closer relationship with? What are you doing about it?

I hope this spurs you on in getting more connected!

Have a great day and a great weekend!
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: