Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I've shared with you before, about the old pig farm behind our house. Yes, the one that our puppies love to get into trouble in. The unused, but still full hog pits made me nervous with so many children and animals around here. Well, work has begun on eliminating those dangerous pits and the 5 buildings. There's only one more left to go! Check out these pictures of the work in progress. Oh, and by the way, the puppies are having a great time in all the mud too! :)





There is always some type of action going on around here so, just thought I'd keep you updated. Well, I'm going to be enjoying some additional time off this week, so I may not be posting again until Monday. Hope you enjoy your week and Happy New Year!!!

Have a great day
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie :)

No comments: