Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a wonderful Christmas we had! I've been so far out of schedule, that it is nice to go back to a little bit of normalcy this morning. Normal schedule won't last for long though, I'm only working today and tomorrow and then back to taking some much needed time off.
Here's some highlights of the last few days of my crazy life.

We lost alot of tree limbs during last weeks ice storm. My husband, children, dogs and I, worked for several hours at cleaning up the yard. This was Liz, Nate, Cooper and Grace taking a break in the trailer.



When all our work was complete, we had this finished result. Now that's a pile of wood, I tell you!! Whew! Glad that's done - at least until the wind begins to blow! :)


Now, on to Christmas fun. Check out this awesome shirt that my mom got for Nathan. It says "My Mom Rocks". I loved it - Nate did not. He wouldn't even put it on for a picture! This was the only picture I got - him holding it. He said he'd never wear it and I couldn't even convince him to keep it for pj's. He says it's just not cool. What??!!! Who wouldn't think this mom isn't cool? (except for my own children, of course.)


We enjoyed so much time with friends and family over the Christmas holiday. Here's me with our cousin's baby, Bethanie, and Nate and Liz with their cousin Chase.



What a joyous time! Celebrating the birth of our Savior with family. It just doesn't get any better! I hope you enjoyed your family and friends too.

More pictures coming tomorrow
P.S. I will be speaking at 2 churches on Sunday and I ask that you will be praying for me as God prepares my heart to share His Word.

Have a great day
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: