Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I can hear you all saying it now, "are you crazy?" Absolutely! We have 2 more new additions to our family - Cooper and Grace. My husband has wanted a yellow lab puppy for as long as I can remember. He always promised the kids that when we moved to the country, they could have a dog - a dog, means 1. Well, as you can see, we didn't stick with A dog. I thought I was the tough, mean parent, but when I saw those faces, I just couldn't bring home one and not the other. I don't even like dogs and I have quickly fallen in love.

Now, back to our study of Acts. Chapter 19:11&12 "And God was doing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, so that even handkerchiefs or aprons that had touched his skin were carried away to the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them."

Wow! As I read the first portion of the sentance, I thought "could I put my name in where Paul's is?" Could God do extraordinary miracles through my hands? Through yours? Instantly, I was reminded that nothing is impossible with God. He has worked miracles through you and I - some we may know about, and some we don't and won't.

If you are a parent, your child is a miracle that God created through you. I also thought of friends and family that I honestly thought would never come to Christ that have after years of prayer - miracle.

We serve an extraordinary God, so be prepared for Him to do extraordinary things through you.

Will you let Him?

Living fearlessly

Christie

No comments: