Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am praising God again this morning as His faithfulness brought me through another class. During this crazy transition of moving, through prayer and the grace of God, I was able to keep up with my school work, received an A on my research paper and took my final last night. Just another example of - what He calls you to, He will bring you through!

In Matthew 8:23-27, Jesus and the disciples are in a boat and while Jesus is sleeping a huge storm erupts. The disciples fear for their lives and wake Jesus and beg Him to save them. In vs. 26 He says "Why are you afraid, you men of little faith?"

OUCH! I wonder how many millions of times He has said the same to me.

Christie, why are you afraid or why are you doubting Me? I'm right here with you. Haven't I always been faithful to you?! Where is your faith? I give you the Truth in My Word - believe it and do not fall away.

The Truth of our Savior is an amazing thing! Let's stand on His promises today!

Have a great day

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: