Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey all, happy Monday! Just wanted to fill you in on the completion of 2 of the rooms of our new home. Our kids picked out their own colors and designs and I think they did a great job. Here's their new rooms:
Liz's
Nate's
I also attended the graduation of a sweet friend over the weekend. My friend's name is Christi Ucherek and she graduated with a degree in Business and Management from Lincoln Christian College and Seminary. Since she is done and I'm just beginning with my college adventure, she is a great source of encouragement and inspiration to me. Good job Christi!! :)

We also spent Saturday evening and Sunday enjoying time with our good friends from Lafayette Indiana. What a great weekend we had and we had some great excuses to take a break from all the work we've been doing to the house. Unfortunately, now that I got some rest, it only makes me want to have more!

Have a great day!

Living fearlessly in Christ

Christie

No comments: