Wednesday, September 24, 2008

God has given me a great opportunity to share what He has accomplished in my life. On Saturday, I will be leading 2 breakout sessions at a women's retreat. I have to admit, I'm becoming more nervous as the day approaches. In regards to this, I received some very encouraging Scripture yesterday, from our pastor.

I wanted to share these passages with you also - whether you are publicly speaking this week or not, the same principles apply. God wants us to share Him with everyone we come into contact with.

2 Corinthians 5:20
Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making His appeal through us.

Is 55:11 So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent.

1 Cor. 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.

Ezk 3:17 ...Whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning for me

And one of my favorites that always seems to pull me from my worries:
Mark 4:40 He said to them, "Why are you so afraid? Have you still no faith?"

Whatever God is prompting you to say or do, today - know that you can trust in the One who is trustworthy

Living fearlessly
Christie

No comments: