Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm struggling today and am in need of prayer, please. I am attempting to fight off evil thoughts in regards to my current class and professor. I do not want to allow the actions of one person to ruin my workday, time with my family or even one moment of my life. God gives us joy and no one else can take that joy away unless we allow them to. I have allowed someone to take my joy and I say "no more"!

I realize we all have people who get under our skin from time to time - how do you find it best to deal with them?

What do you think about to get your mind off the situation?

Lord, help my focus to stay on You today and help me to show continuous grace to others just like you show me. In Jesus' Name, Amen

Have a great day!

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: