Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am on a mission! A few months ago I was asked to speak at Clinton Presbyterian church on Nov 22. When I thought of something that I could use in my message for that day, I would add it to a file in my computer but kept putting off getting it all put together. I knew it was coming soon but haven't found the time to work on it. Last night at Liz's basketball game, a friend asked me when I was speaking, my response: "in a couple weeks on Nov 22". She looked a little confused and then explained that Nov 22nd was THIS COMING Sunday! I just about fell off of my bleacher!!!! So, all homework and housework is put aside today until my message is complete and I have it revised and practiced.

Just where does the time go????

Off to work I go........

Have a great day

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: