Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am participating in a Bible study through my church called Apples of Gold. It's a program where the mature ladies of the church mentor the young women. It covers 6 themes of kindness, loving your husband, loving your children, submission, purity and hospitality. Each week, we have an hour of a cooking lesson, an hour of study, and an hour of fellowship over dinner. It has been such a great blessing to me. We have completed 3 of the 6 weeks and I am amazed at how much I have learned. I think the greatest blessing has been the wisdom of the mentors. It is so nice to know that they have encountered some of the same struggles as me and made it through! They are a great group of godly women and I hope that I can follow in their footsteps. I would highly recommend this program.

No comments: