Thursday, March 11, 2010

Whooooo Hooooo! Its that time of year again! Hearts at Home is tomorrow and Saturday and I am so excited to be a part of it again! Because of the impact it has had on my life, I want to encourage every woman I know to go - walk-in's are welcome on both Friday and Saturday. For more info, check out www.hearts-at-home.org

My girlfriends and I are taking this opportunity to make the conference into a girls weekend and staying in Bloomington all weekend. Oh what fun we are going to have! Please be praying with me that God will prepare the hearts of the 6,000 attendees to feel His presence and be transformed by His Spirit. God used this conference to change my heart and I know He will use it to change many others as well.

If you are attending the conference, come visit me in the resource center. I will be assisting Jodi Antrim at her speaker table. Can't wait to see you!

Have a great day
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: