Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here I am again - hey, twice in one week is much better than skipping a month like I did last month! I am working hard at making this transition into being a full-time wife and mother, working full-time, and going to school full-time. Whew! It is an adjustment, but I am reminding myself that it is only a temporary imbalance and will eventually slow down. While I'm in this season, I am trying to be intentional about my time management and choosing important over urgent.

Over the past few weeks I've had the opportunity to speak three times. First,I spoke during chapel time at Pontiac Christian School, a women's retreat in Shelbyville, and at Fairbury MOPS. I am still amazed at the faithfulness of God, once again, as He continues to give me the strength to stand before others and then gives me the words that each one needs to hear. Thank you, Lord for another opportunity to trust in You.

What is God asking you to do that makes you cringe?

Have you allowed your fears to be your decision maker?

How can you say that you live a life of faith if your life doesn't require much faith?

Have a great day
Christie

No comments: