Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Psalm 46:10-11 "Be still I know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress.

Does life ever seem like it's passing you by? Does you daily routine keep you from experiencing life to its fullest? Do you ever feel the need for something different or for some excitement?

Be still (yes, longer than a second or two) in order to hear God, but before you do make sure you have fully committed to obeying whatever it is that He may lay on your heart.

Say yes before you know what it is that God is going to ask you to do and be ready for the ride of your life!

Whoever says being a Christian is boring, obviously is not a Christian!

Be still, my friends.

Have a great day!

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: