Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yes, yes, I know - slacker is the only word to describe me since it has been over a week since I posted! I think this may be the longest I have went without posting since I started blogging but lack of time and internet issues kept getting in my way. Well, that is almost true - true, except for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday where I pretty much planted myself on a couch. I think this was the best long weekend that my family and I have enjoyed in a long time because guess what we did - NOTHING! Yep, that is what I said - NOTHING! With two kids in sports, work, school, Bible studies, and housework, my life is in RUN mode all the time. It was very weird just sitting around and I felt guilty at times but I pushed it all aside and hung out with my family. We played board games, watched movies, took naps, played basketball and ate. The only thing we didn't do together was watch football - I am outnumbered 3 to 1 in watching football so I still sat on the couch with them but got some homework done to keep me awake (at least for a little while).

I now feel rejuvenated and ready for my week.

Hope you were able to enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family too

Have a great day

Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie

No comments: