Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello my friends - long time, no talk! Well, since its been so long since I've wrote something, I thought I'd add some recent pics so I could show you what I've been up to. On Monday, I had my 35th birthday and my sweet sweet friend, Kristy made me a beautiful cake! Her name is Kristy Cotter and she makes the BEST cakes ever and will be starting Cotter's cakes soon, so make sure you let me know if you are ready to be a very special customer. YUMMY!!!!
Another birthday surprise got delivered to my job on Monday. What a wonderful hubby I have!!
We also spent last weekend camping. It was so much fun and very relaxing. It was windy enough to blow us away but we were able to find ways to stay near the ground - well, except for the pics below.


Nate decided it would be good to walk in Cooper's shoes (paws) for awhile. He really enjoyed being a dog (I guess its a good thing that dog is his nickname!)
Well, that's all I have for now - hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Living fearlessly in Christ
Christie
















No comments: