Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good morning my bloggy friends! I hope you had an amazing Memorial day weekend! I sure did, mine was filled with catching up on over due relationships, house work and home work. It feels good to catch up!!

Do you ever feel like your relationship with God is dry? Do you ever desire a renewal in your connection with God? Do you seek to have more passion?

I've been a bit dry lately, but God's Word revealed a great truth to me this morning. In Ezekiel 37:1-14, God shows Ezekiel some dry bones and then not only brings those bones back to life with flesh and skin, but breathes life back into them.

God has the power to do the same to you and I. Seek Him and you will be restored. Ask for passion, and He will fill you with it. Desire His guidance and will and He will show it to you.

Hope this brings encouragement to you today! Have a great one!
Christie

No comments: